Address: Academic Block North Nanyang Technological University 61 Nanyang Dr, Singapore 637335
Work Email: email@example.com
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sept 2017 – Jun 2021, Computer Science & Technology, School of Computer Science & Technology
Beijing Institute of Technology, China, GPA: 3.7/4.0 (88/100)
ACM-ICPC: 1 Gold Medal, 5 Sliver Medal
CCPC(China Collegiate Programming Contest): 2 Sliver Medal
- Core developer and maintainer of MMDeploy, an open source deep learning model deployment library.
Advisor: Prof. Janet K. Allen, Farrokh Mistree, The University of Oklahoma, US
- Aim to create a self-tutoring system which offers suggestions to students based on their input learning statements(a learning statement is a formatted triple(experience, learning, value)). The self-tutoring system calculates the semantic similarity between input learning statement and learning statements in database by using SBERT and gets results based on similarity.
- I proposed the idea and developed the program. I learned how to generate ideas that benefit others, implement the ideas through research and show my results to other researchers.
- The abstract of paper has been accepted by ASEE.
Advisor: Prof. Lei Zhang, Beijing Institute of Technology， China
Based on a recent well-performed method, the research aims to improve the performance of two neural networks which adaptively reconstruct and sample the radiance of a scene to guide path tracing.
I was responsible to reproduce the paper and propose new ideas. I learned how to search related papers in a specific area and read papers.
github link: https://github.com/SingleZombie/sudoku-solver
github link: https://github.com/SingleZombie/Ray-Tracing-OpenGL
- Rich experience in C++ programming(since 2014). Familiar with C++ STL, OpenGL, OpenCV, cocos2dx.
- Have accomplished projects using java, python.
- Learn and implement efficient algorithm quickly and correctly.
- Able to create animation by Flash and modify video by PR.
- Game Design. I think I’m a creative game designer though I haven’t any work now.
- Psychology. I want to know more about how people think and feel.
- Direct visual artwork. Such as animation, video.